Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Internet is Eating Itself

I'm not the first person to say this, and I surely won't be the last, but doesn't it seem like any time people get something with the potential to be amazing and creative, all we end up with is parodies and pratfalls?




















Anyway, youtube users being the main offenders right now, I thought that selection would prove a slice of my point.

Soon enough I'll be back on the net when my lappy is fixed (promises made concerning activities to be completed once lappy is fixed - 30 give or take), adding my croaky voice to the choir of eejits offering opinions no-one ever asked for. So we have that to look forward to.




CHOCOLATE RAIN IS NOT THAT FUCKING FUNNY. Though if I'm being honest, I actually really like the 8 bit remix of chocolate rain ... Plus there is one pretty funny ad where this dude has it as his ringtone, but I didn't put that up cos I thought it would ruin my point.

3 comments:

Messy Angelo said...

That is to say I don't think the 8 bit remix video is funny, I am just a sucker for 8 bit noises.

KickAcid said...

TAY ZONDAY FTW!!!

Messy Angelo said...

The original was amusing, no doubt, but really ... all these parodies, why?