Sunday, January 14, 2007

STOP! In the name of MOTION!



This is probably not exactly me breaking any incredible news, since it looks like something that's probably already an internet phenomena (it's got over 2 million views on youtube), but here is an incredible piece of stop animation shot by two guys from Massachusetts called Paul Cummings & Tony Fiandaca.Stop motion animation is something I wish I had the talent, equipment and patience for ... They really did jump a million times and a combination of photos and stills extracted from footage were used according to Tony on youtube, recorded over weekends and in spare time. That is what I call a labour of love.

The guy who did the music (one Christopher Lee Donovan) is also a multitalented graphic designer. His stuff isn't my kind of stuff, but you gotta respect talent I guess ...

No comments: