Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fun With Knobs 2:Knob Harder

Picture by Kathy
Another Ableton mix I made today.
I had alot of fun with this, more beat matching mishaps.
Enjoy.
KickAcid Live-Fun with knobs 2:Knob Harder

Tracklist:
Quite Spectacular-Hint
Methods-Charizma and penut butter wolf
There's An Oil Tanker Named Gondoleeza Rice-1 speed bike
Juicy-Notorious BIG
Ghostwriter-RJD2
Sweet Jane-the velvet underground
hey ladies-beastie boys/hypnotize-notorious BIG
dreadlock holiday-10cc
I want more-CAN
short circut-daft punk
raspberry beret (12" version)-prince
I hate T-shirts that say 1977-L.Pierre & Notes
Halloween theme-Ben Tramer
Scorpio-Death in Vegas
Groove armada-At the river (the mix goes a bit tits up here)
Doppelgänger-COU
Sacre Francis-Dimitri from paris
the big ship-Brian Eno

9 comments:

Tugboat said...

I don't like cricket!

...

I FUCKIN LOVE IT!

Tugboat said...

Is this cool y/n?

Tugboat said...

(Plus: bonkers headgear!)

KickAcid said...

are you drunk?

KickAcid said...

also, look at this
http://www.wayoftherodent.com/wilbur/IotM80012.JPG

Tugboat said...

Haha!

Yeah. I'm drunk. "Sozzled" would be the perfect description of me right now. Just sozzled.

Daithi said...

cracking. and I'm sober ;-)

Oddy Knocky said...

i gotta learn how to use me ableton

DJ Legdrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.