Monday, November 20, 2006

Lullaby For The Working Class - "Hypnotist"


This is one of my favorite bands. I don't have any of their recordings. I've only heard a few of their songs. This is the only one that I've heard all of. It's made up of cool people like Al and Mike Mogis and Ted Stevens, who I missed seeing last year because I came home to get drunk with Conor and Daniel. I'm gonna try go see Nina Nastasia and William Elliot Whitmore this week. I'll try post a review of the gig later. Very tired!

5 comments:

Tugboat said...

I fixed you up a wee bit there Robert.

They have a lovely rich sound those guys - real nice.

KickAcid said...

good things indeed.

robvanhalen said...

they broke up years ago, and their stuff is out of print. but i kinda like it that way. the christmas drinking was well worth it. i also happened to miss alias.

Brian said...

hey whoah I must not have been switched on when I first read this but I also love that band and have a really good song by them which I will post up

Dee said...

Lullabye is from my hometown... so how's someone in Ireland into them? Or are you a transplant there?