Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Big Gay Electro Metal

Is quite a meaningless title. Now on to business;
1) The Album Leaf have been floating around my c.d. player for quite a while now. Soft and electronic, they've even been gifted the prescence of Sigur Ros' lead singer on one of their numbers. Check 'em out:

The Album Leaf - Always For You

2) There are some cracking mixtapes over at Tape.


3) And finally, Alex Smoke (above). Is there anything Glasgow can't do? He's even got the tracky thing going on (should be Kappa though). I probably won't get to see him in the TBMC on the 1st of December, but for all you Dub based bloggers it should be a quality night out. The chances are that i'll miss Dino Jr. down here as well, all because of these poxy exam things. Super-gay.

Alex Smoke - Snider

6 comments:

magooo said...

ah yeah, that looks nicer. top.

KickAcid said...

aidain,you sir are gold.sidner is gold.

Tugboat said...

Alex Smoke is seriously good - he has a few albums out & all, must get them to ya Aidan if ya don't have them...

I'd fuckin love to see him in Dublin - that's this Friday? I'd nearly head down if anyone was interested in hosting me... (And I can get some money.)

Aidan, mostly said...

Just found out that I don't have an exam on Monday (Fionn is full of lies). I know how last minute this is and how broke I am, but does anyone fancy heading? It would probably be worth it!
Oh and yeah, i'd bloody love those albums!

Tugboat said...

Off to get the bus to Dublin now. Ladies and gents: I am suitably hyped.

Aidan, mostly said...

Ah fuck sake, didn't head. Another shocking decision.