Sunday, September 17, 2006

Scrambled eggs all over my keyboard

Hello, how's every little thing? I figured its time I started contributing to this thing ........ even though I'm not really in the mood as I was found asleep in my sitting room by my mother at nine o' clock this morning surronded by at least 12 tins of dutch beer. Oh well, I'm a big fan of what some like to refer to as "lesbian" music and sometimes it scares me when conor begins talking about techno at length and his eyes roll back into his head........ afterwards he can never remember any of what he said to me either. Anyway heres two class videos, off two class albums both of which were released in 2006 which has been at worst a decent year.

M. WARD - Chinese Translation



DAEDELUS - Lights Out

6 comments:

Tugboat said...

Nice start Brian. Way to link. Ah, only messing... Your mam musta been proud of you when she found you this morning though, ha?

Tugboat said...

Also, at worst a decent year, or at best?

KickAcid said...

welcome to our evergrowing blogging family.

Brian said...

oh yeah thanks for fixing that link thing for me conor, and hey its been an alright year

robvanhalen said...

its not over yet you fuckers, one of us could contract the hiv virus and have to become an acclaimed artist in new york, and always look cold.

conor mc goohan said...

jeez, brians here too huh. good work.