Wednesday, September 13, 2006

last night i got roaring drunk in an expensive bar called the birdcage (is that gay) i said le cage au folles a lot, i bought a good few rounds, it started with me and my friend jimbo and an acquaintance, we talked of how all our old friends were turning into tragic messes. later it was my friend lee, who is very short, and small speaks like a proper cockney, dresses like a cross between a waitor and a mod, has a girlfriend in thailand and runs a clothes shop that sells very expensive clothes that i never buy, it ended with me talking to the barmaid and asking her the same questions over and over again, her name was marita, i think that is italian, she said she has some irish in her, i resisted asking her did she want some more. later i went home and did that thing where i take my phone and try to sabotage my chances with any girl that stupidly gives me her number.

6 comments:

KickAcid said...

irish in her.

Tugboat said...

Rob you text girls lots. While drunk.

robvanhalen said...

yes, yes i do.

Aidan, mostly said...

It's a really common problem, I've done it myself more than once. Some Japenese phones have breathalysers now.

robvanhalen said...

yeah i heard that as well, well now you all know what to get me for christmas. by the way nice to be sharing this blog with you aidan, i dont think ive actually met you, check out my little profile thingy on this site i just filled it all in the other day, same goes for the rest of shindig. oi

gooch said...

wtityb


oh...wait...