Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Being homeless:fun?

Oh holy fuck I feel I have something I need to blog about. Partially cause I have nothing else to do at this time of the morning and partially cause I can't get into contact with anybody through the telephone machine. Alright here gos: yesterday began with a bang and a bender me and daniel started drinking at around twelve in the day and at aroound two conor joined us, we kept it going in various locations until the process of heading out, once we arrived at our chosen destination they wouldn't let me into the club said I was too drunk and stuff Daniel stayed out with me like a true friend but then alot of things happened that I don't remember I ended up at another club, I'm gonna guess I decided since I couldn't get in one place I'd go another. OK then I was all up in the other club and kindof found a few people I knew but I couldn't stop dancing and by the time I had they had all left. Eventually the crowd spilled out on to the street, but I was alone and had nowhere to go, thoughts were racing through my head I was trying to think could I remember where conors house was but I probably would have just ended up banging on some randomer's door if I had pursued that which would not have been good. so after circleing belfast I got to daniels and started shouting outside his window an and throwing rocks at it, although it may not have been his window, ya know? either way I got no response. So i decided to sleep in the locked doorway of a nearby church, that wasn't working so I made my way around the side and found a sweet spot sortof under a lorry. It was sad at the time I honestly thought "what a sweet spot" but in reality...........not so sweet. so thats where I slept last night and having been awoken by the binmen( one of them even had the gall to laugh at me) I came here, as it is inside and has chairs. It was a harsh reminder of having nowhere to live and how little fun wet jeans really are, plus how fun life isn't and also seriously daniel? conor? drop me a line I still have nowhere to go.

6 comments:

Brian said...

my teeth feel like mashed potatoes in my mouth.

conor mc goohan said...

oh brian! it actually happened this time, you were so close in the past.

robvanhalen said...

fuck that is mighty fuckin grim. its gonna take a lot to beat that

robvanhalen said...

fuck ive been thinking all day about how to better this, fuck i cant even sleep. so ive decided that the only way to better yis is to smoke crystal methanphetamine. that should nail my colors to the fuking door goood aand pwapper!

holy charlton heston my word verification was mtzelh "el meth"

Tugboat said...

"El Meth"! Wow. The writing's on the wall, Rob.

robvanhalen said...

i am as high as a mother bucker right now lads.