Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kreblar


It'll come as no surprise, especially to anyone who has been drinking with me in the last while, how much I love the early 90's kids TV show The Adventures of Pete and Pete.

The show was fantastic excercise in imagination and, above all, actually funny without being "wacky" for the sake of wacky, which is a lot more than can be said for the pish they peddle as children's television today. No wonder kids nowadays are all cunts.

Sadly I could only find one full episode on YouTube, but it's a bit of old brilliant (look out for the cameo by a certain baldy man called Michael Stipe).



(Also, I wanted to post a song by the band Polaris who did the theme song, but I'm having quite a bit of a problem with posting anything other than WMA's. Seek them out though, they're great.)

1 comment:

aidan said...

Someday I'll learn how to put music or even pictures, hell even fucking headings on my blog. Someday.